- Lyongate 2021 Annual Report
- Lyongate Tree Guidelines (updated 11/21)
- Paw Patrol on P'etiquette
- Need Some Work Done? See Our Service Provider Recommendation List.
- LHOA Notice To Owners Regarding County Yard Waste Green Carts - June 2014
- LHOA - Letter on Refuse Storage Restrictions
- Policy Restolution Regarding Assessment Of Charges For Rules Violations
Check out what is happening in our local community - obtain up to date citizen information: Lyon Village Community Association - Updates and Monthly Bulletin
Get timely email updates on Arlington news and sign-up: http://www.arlnow.com/
Homeowner Fees are due at the beginning of each quarter: January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
Sign up for Automatic Payments with Richter Management.
Sign up for Arlington County Alerts: http://www.arlingtonalert.com/index.php
Be on the alert and notify the Board and/or Richter Management as soon as possible if you should see any property damage - either due to human intervention or forces of nature.
Arlington Resident Info
Power outages, and other emergencies should be reported. Do so even if you think your neighbors have already done so. The more people in an area without power or other services, the higher the priority for restoration!
- Call 911 for downed power lines, blocked roads, other safety issues.
- County Water & Sewer Emergencies 703-228-6555